- This event has passed.
How To Write a Business Plan
May 10 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
📆 Date: Wednesday, May 10th, 2023
🕦 Time: 1:00-4:00 PM
📍 Location: Backbone Coworking (104-32615 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford)
🎟️ Cost: FREE!!
Writing a business plan increases your profitability. Whether you’ve owned a business for 20 years or you’re just starting out, the process of writing down a plan will help you make more money.
This interactive workshop will show you how to write a comprehensive business plan by helping you find answers to key business considerations:
• What are the goals and vision of your business?
• What problem is your business solving and for which target market?
• What makes your business and/or product unique?
• What about your competition? What makes them different from you?
• How are you getting the word out?
• What’s happening with prices these days? Is your profit margin healthy?
• Is there a way to increase your cash flow?
Community Futures will help you answer these questions by providing the tools and resources you need to conduct a competitive analysis, build a pricing strategy, and implement an operational plan.
Please bring a hard or digital copy of the Business Plan Template to the workshop for note taking and brain storming.